- Architectural design: We produce detailed drawings to your specification and obtain the required planning and building permissions, making the process as easy for you as possible.
- Bespoke Joinery: We have our own joinery workshop with a dedicated team producing bespoke windows, doors, stairs and kitchens for our own projects and also offer this service to commercial and private clients.
- Plumbing: we can offer full mechanical installations from tap washers to design and installation of heating systems and bathrooms for commercial and private clients.
- Build: We will project manage and build houses for clients who have purchased land and wish to build their dream home. Or, if you wish to undertake a major renovation of an existing property, we can help you with design drawings, advise on planning permissions or undertake the building work for you.
- South Warwickshire
- North Oxfordshire and the Cotswolds
The Federation of Master Builders (FMB) is the UK’s largest trade association in the building industry, with national offices in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales, supported by additional regional offices.
Established in 1941 to protect the interests of small and medium-sized building firms, the FMB is independent and non-profit-making, lobbying continuously for members’ interests at both national and local levels.
The FMB is a source of knowledge, professional advice and support for building firms right across the UK. The FMB also offers practical advice and support to the general public on choosing and working with the right builder.